*Clarifying the minimum Status of Completion is required in order to avoid a circumstance where an appraisal appointment is booked prior to 95% completion on site when a minimum status is required. Please note that there is no permission needed to drive by the site and view the house from the street.
By submitting this form, the Appraiser acknowledges:
1. That the seller is estimating the completeness of the suite based on their own criteria only.
2. That a '95% completion' at CaraCo means that this kitchen has been installed, while items such as cleaning, sod, and paving may be incomplete.
3. That the seller takes no responsibility for any costs associated with the appraisal, nor any costs for any required re-appraisal.
4. That the appraiser is responsible for determining if the lender requires a minimum percentage of completion prior to booking.
5. Should the requested appointment be prior to 95% complete, the attendee will be required to submit prior to confirmation of appointment:
a. A liability waiver
b. A copy of WSIB insurance
c. Proof of liability and disability insurance
6. Should the requested appointment be prior to Occupancy Permit, the attendee will be required to bring to the appointment:
a. A hard hat
b. Safety boots